- Setting preferences so your QuickBooks file can handle inventory
- How to enter your individual products into inventory in QuickBooks
- Using purchase orders in QuickBooks to monitor inventory
- How to record inventory when it is received, whether or not you have been billed for it yet
- Making manual inventory adjustments for shrinkage, damage, obsolescence, etc.
- Choices for using QuickBooks to track finished goods you produce ... comparing the use of group items with inventory assemblies, and much more
- Dealing with differences in units of measure, such as each, box, or case
This is one of thirteen QuickBooks training topics available live with Doug Beecher, a 30+ year veteran accountant experienced in setting up and using QuickBooks so that it will provide you the records and reports you need to manage your business for success. Click here for more information on these training topics.
We will start by evaluating which of these topics the attendees are most interested in, and learn a little bit from each other about how each of us is currently using, or hope to begin using, QuickBooks to monitor inventory. The one hour presentation will then be focused on these specific needs and uses, with plenty of practical examples. Hope you can join us there!